20066 N Rand Rd - STE C Palatine, IL 60074-2014 Phone: 847-359-4607 Fax: 847-359-4650

Archive for May, 2015

What are your chances of having a stroke?

Posted on: May 28th, 2015 by Medserv Blogger No Comments

            No one wants to think about having a stroke, but some people are more susceptible than others. While 80 percent of strokes can be prevented, the remaining 20 percent can happen because of factors you have no control over. May is stroke awareness, so for today’s blog, we here […]

10 Things you didn’t know about Nurses

Posted on: May 21st, 2015 by Medserv Blogger No Comments

          Honor to those whose words or deeds Thus help us in our daily needs, And by their overflow Raise us from what is low! Those words come from the Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem, Santa Filomena. He wrote it about the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale. Her birthday falls in […]