Hollywog® WiTouch Is The First Wireless Remote Controlled Pain Relief Device Utilizing TENS Technology To Specifically Treat Back Pain. FDA Cleared For Over-The-Counter Sales.
If you have back pain and are looking for a drug free alternative to help you make it through the day, then the WiTouch may be right for you!
The function of TENS is really pretty straightforward. It works by suppressing the transmission of nerve pain (called Gate Control Theory), and reducing the sensitivity of pain (called Opiate Release Theory). The WiTouch accomplishes this while being small, lightweight and discreet. Its thin and flexible design allows the WiTouch to contour perfectly over the surface of the back for a perfect fit on virtually anyone. You can wear it under your clothes for treatment on your own schedule without any wires!
The WiTouch incorporates advanced electronics into its minimal design, maximizing energy effiency and providing over 150 30-minute treatment sessions per battery! WiTouch is safe, drug-free, easy to use, discreet, comfortable to wear, and most importantly allows you to control your pain to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Drug Free solution with no side effects, that means no pills to take!!
- Thin, lightweight, and flexible design perfectly contours the back for a perfect fit on almost any body type
- Comfortable & discreet - wear under your clothing for hours of pain relief when you need it
- Completely Wireless! No lead wires, bulky back wraps or belts
- Portable & convenient for travel
- Over 150 30-minute treatments before changing batteries
- Replaceable Gel Pads for multiple back pain relief applications
- As powerful as professional equipment
- The WiTouch is Made in the USA
The Hollywog® WiTouch is the world’s first wireless remote controlled pain relief device incorporating TENS technology to specifically target low back pain. An advanced electronic design maximizes energy use, providing over 100 thirty-minute treatment sessions per battery life. The WiTouch incorporates the “gate control” and “opiate release” theories of pain management in a 30-minute preprogrammed treatment cycle. Frequency modulation minimizes stimulation accommodation.
Comfort And Convenience
The thin, lightweight and flexible design makes the WiTouch almost undetectable under clothing and is so comfortable patients may forget they are even wearing it! The wireless remote controls intensity level and power with just three simple buttons.
What Comes With The WiTouch Wireless TENS Unit?
- 1 WiTouch Wireless TENS Unit
- 1 WiTouch Remote
- 1 Package of Hollywog WiTouch Gel Pads (5 Pair) Gel Pad Dimensions: 3.125" (79mm) x 2.375" (60mm)
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries (We reccomend the use of high quality alkaline batteries like Duracell or Energizer)
- 1 CR2032 lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 1 Size #0 Phillips head screwdriver tool
- 1 Storage Box
- 1 User Manual1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty