The Reliant 450 prevents caregiver back injury and ensures dignity in patient handling. The high quality lift is comfortable, reliable, and an integral tool for staff and caregivers. The lift supports up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for resident caregivers. The high lift range allows easy access to beds, chairs, toilets, floors, and tubes (with at least 4.5" clearance).
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Padded swivel bar with 360° rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
For additional product information, including larger pictures, a deeper description of features and benefits of the Reliant 450, available accessories and components, and advanced technical specifications, click on the Product Detail PDF located below, under the Additional Resources tab. (Note: This PDF contains information on all Invacare slings and lifts. While Fitzsimmons does carry many of these other products, the information exclusive to the Reliant 450 only appears on pages 5 and 6).